Quick Start Guide
NEW: Version 1.03.67 -- Updated for KitKat.
• VST CoffeeTools™ for ANDROID is a comprehensive design and measurement application for coffee and espresso professionals, brewing equipment designers, baristas and coffee enthusiasts. Fully functional with or without a coffee refractometer (add measurement data with a refractometer).
Includes all Coffee, Espresso and Cupping Modes plus Charting!
SIMPLE 2-STEP DESIGN PROCESS
• Select desired strength and beverage amount, tap LOAD and VST CoffeeTools calculates and displays all related brewing parameters, charts the design and displays measurement results.
• Design by Direct Keypad or by presets of commonly used recipes. Automatically computes recipes and detailed results for any size or method of brewing using Beverage, Brew Water or Ground Coffee amounts.
• Scale any recipe instantly in any mode or configuration.
• Convert any recipe regardless of brewing method, including conversion of drip> > immersion or immersion> > drip recipes.
• All extraction yield calculations are normalized for brew water temperature, brew method, CO2 and moisture content and retained liquid. Normalized charting ensures that taste characteristics are plotted similarly regardless of preparation method for coffee, cupping and espresso.
• Full design details and measurement results are provided, including liquid retained and spent weights, as well as accurate beverage amount computations.
• Design and Measurements are plotted full-screen on a VST's Universal Brewing Control Chart.
• Full conversions are provided in all units of volume & weight, metric & U.S. Standard (English) systems.
• Independent inputs are provided for measurement data and are plotted along with design data on same chart.
PORTABLE ANALYSIS TOOLS
VST CoffeeTools™ is a virtual LAB in the field
• Designed for portable or laboratory use, VST CoffeeTools consists of a powerful set of Coffee and Espresso analysis tools for computer-free determinations of strength and extraction.
• Outstanding educational tool for teaching the basics of coffee chemistry.
• Support for sharing, printing (iOS6 required) eMail across iPhone, iPad and Mac OSX versions.
• Saved Measurements and Calculations include TDS, Extraction Yield, Dose, Brew Water, Beverage amounts, Brew Time or Shot Time, Brew Method (all methods supported), Pressure, Temperature, Pre-Infusion, Grinder/Setting, Roaster, Roast Date, Roast Style, Farm/Farmer, Barista Name/Notes, Tasting Score and much more.
• Measurements can be eMailed directly via CONTACTs and shared with customers, clients and colleagues for quick, detailed communication of all parameters.
• Compatible with VST CoffeeTools™ for iPhone, iPad, Mac OSX.
Keywords: coffeetools, coffee tools, mojo, mojotogo, extract mojo, extractmojo, extraction, coffee, espresso, cupping, VST
VST CoffeeTools is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-12-08. The program can be installed on Android.
VST CoffeeTools (version 1.03.67) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 9 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.